Infrastructure, site and real estate management are increasingly becoming factors of success for companies. In addition to FM and engineering optimisation, the central focus of change lies ever more on integrated approaches. Our strategy-oriented consulting focuses on the following points:
- Establishment and strategic focus of internal business models of Real Estate Management within the company (CREM) for the purpose of improving transparency and control
- Gearing infrastructural secondary processes to the long-term reduction of costs, the optimisation of investments and the improvement of performance levels
- International orientation of FM and CREM organisations in companies
- The transfer of holistic solutions and management models to the facility management departments of universities, high-investment real estate businesses and public sector real estate service providers
- Target-oriented change management to secure strategic targets and project results.