The scope of services of M&P
- Processing of all plant groups in cost group 400 in work phases 1–8 in accordance with HOAI for both projects
- Planning as of work phase 3 with Autodesk Revit and completely BIM-based system-specific calculation programs
- First project completely planned and completed in Revit 3D
10,000 building permits per year – for socially just urban development in Hamburg. M&P played its part in this development in 2019: with the planning of the Washingtonhöfe and Eiffestraße projects.
In 2019, the first and second construction phases of the Washingtonhöfe in Hamburg-Horn, with a total of 175 residential units, were completed, with a further 119 residential units to follow in 2020. The net basic rent here started at €6.20/m².
The Eiffestraße project in Hamburg-Hammerbrook was also ready for occupation in 2019. SAGA, a municipal housing company, allocated all of the 183 newly created residential units to ‘fördern und wohnen’, a public sector company of the city of Hamburg that helps the homeless, people with disabilities and refugees.
For both projects, the M&P Hamburg team processed all plant groups of cost group 400 in HOAI work phases 1–8.
As of work phase 3, the planning was entirely carried out in 3D with Autodesk Revit and the calculation program Solar, for the electric plant group with SIMARIS, and with other, smaller calculation programs for the pump design and lighting calculations, for example. Through the 3D planning, our experts ensured that the plans of the different trades were well coordinated.
Possible crossover points could be checked and clarified quickly and efficiently on the screen. It was our first project that was completely planned and completed by our employees in Revit 3D.
Key data and equipment
- Total number of apartments: 477
- Usable area: approx. 39,000 m²
- Total BSE production cost: €11.5 million
- Energy standard: KfW-EH 55
- Final energy requirement: 46–50 kWh/m²a
- Underfloor heating (Washingtonhöfe)
- Panel radiators (Eiffestraße)
- Central water heating, heated by the Hamburg Wärme network
- Roof greening
- Fibre-optic data cabling to the apartments
- All apartments are equipped with a fitted kitchen and floor covering